Saturday 9 April 2016

DEATH, DEATH TO ALL!

Chuck is dead, unfortunately that’s the sad fact that we all know for years. His music stayed as real legacy to every single metal head around the globe. These immortal records, all of them without any exceptions will defend a real meaning of what metal truly is and should be.
Now, a few days ago I’ve witnessed (and organized) desperately awaited Death DTA show. And what I got there was, mind and heart blowing show to remember my entire life. Crew gathered under the flag of Death logo is real example how soldiers praise and respect their passed away general!!!
Yes, that’s my opinion and I really tried to dig it in, since the guys arrived in the venue.
I was skeptic, I didn’t know what to think about all that and I simply wanted to feel the energy of all of them and see, if it’s true or not.

But indeed, after just a few moments spent with these real metal legends as for example Gene Hoglan or Steve Di Giorgio are I got that undying feeling of, real man! Real damn man, real metal artists and dedicated meal warriors.
Our local crew enjoyed working with such a great persons, and in general in every second of their visit here you could feel nothing but respect and dedications.
Show from the other side was such a outstanding piece of metal art that I somehow don’t even want to speak about that. It was so perfect in every point that I hardly can talk about that. You simply must feel it and ONLY then you will be able to understand.
Why I decided to write all this here? Well, I’ve red so many shitty and empty bullshits about DTA being rip-off, fake and shit load of other nonsense. Mostly written by those who NEVER saw the band, NEVER spoke with these guys, Chuck’s friends.
So, I simply decided to write my personal opinion and really to rise my horns in the name of DTA!
Yes, as I said at the beginning Chuck is dead and we will never forget him, never ever!
But what DTA give us is the chance to (from time to time) really get as closer as possible to real Death spirit and to dedicate one of our days, nights to Chuck and his art.
DTA is real respect to Chuck’s legacy, DTA truly honor Chuck and everything he was and I personally will always stand for them and when ever I get the chance, I will visit the show or more better, organize one.

SCREAM BLOODY GORE!


No comments:

Post a Comment